Gabrielle Hamm, Esq.
AttorneyBack To All
Gabrielle A. Hamm is Of Counsel to the Firm. Prior to joining Schwartz Law, Gabby concentrated the majority of her practice on commercial restructuring, bankruptcy, and insolvency-related litigation. She represented business debtors, creditors, trustees, and official and ad hoc committees of creditors in some of the largest chapter 11 cases filed in the District of Nevada and other venues throughout the United States.
- Georgetown University Law Center (2003) – J.D. (cum laude)
- Texas A&M University (2000) – B.A., Political Science (cum laude)
- Nevada (2010)
- Texas (2003)
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals to the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals to the Ninth Circuit